Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting, creative and innovative brands in the area?
Commercial Web Editor – Radio Aire
As Bauer radio continues to invest in the development of digital, this is an exciting new role based at Radio Aire in Leeds, for a skilled, creative and enthusiastic a Commercial Web Editor.
As Commercial Web Editor this person will be responsible for designing & developing online products for both www.radioaire.com and www.magic828.co.uk. The online content created will be a mix of station-branded programming related content (station pages, features, competitions, newsletters etc.) whilst also working within a close-knit commercial team and the promotions manager, to proactively develop new exciting online advertising solutions for local clients, ensuring that the annual and monthly web revenue targets are achieved.
The Web Editor will need to be able to communicate confidently at all levels, managing the requirements of and liaising with various departments - predominantly working with the Head of Sales, the Promotions Manager, the station Marketing Manager, and the Programming Director. This person will need to be able to manage their time effectively to deliver against set deadlines. They must be a good communicator, and a team player who works well with others and independently.
The candidate must be technically literate, with experience in designing multimedia content and managing content on middle tier CMS systems. They must be able to confidently pitch and present new ideas both internally and to external clients and agencies.
- Building, designing and maintaining brand content across a range of multimedia properties.
- Managing commercial digital content production to achieve set revenue targets.
- Copywriting digital material, proofreading and editing.
- Regularly pitching new digital ideas and innovations to both the sales and programming team.
The perfect candidate will be skilled in the following areas:
- Skilled and proficient with CSS; layout objects, font styling, background styling, form styling and debugging cross browser rendering issues.
- Proficient with Illustrator & Photoshop without assistance in the following areas; creation and manipulation of fully vector logos, creating outlines, effects, pathfinder and slipping masks, manipulation and creating text on paths, export to and import from PDF’s.
- HTML Emails
- Design and build of multimedia sites and a variety of print layouts.
How to apply?
For more information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying please send a detailed cover letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!